Thursday, May 14, 2009

Paranoid

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind .
people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time.
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy.
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify .
Can you help me occupy my brain?.
Oh yeah I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find.
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind.
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry ,Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal .
And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state ,I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late.

Johnny G. Can Relate.

And as always, thanks for listening!

8 comments:

Sugar said...

at times we can all relate.
hang in there my dear friend.
hugs & prayers...

BlueRidge Boomer said...

One of those clouds had a "P" for percocet or something like that....it's hard to read the bottle sometimes.....!!!

Hang in there.....LindaMay

Lori J said...

Dear Friend,

You are such a young'n. Thanks for stopping by my journal.

Sending hugs and prayers.

ALBERTA Lori

Paula said...

You're gonna make it. Hang in there.

Rose said...

We all care about you! Hang in there. Prayers coming your way.

Hugs,Rose

salemslot9 said...

Ozzy's doing alright
as far as I know...

Amelia said...

I can relate as well... take care my friend.

Missy

SHOOBIE HUNTER said...

YOU BETTER HANG IN THERE...CAUSE I PRAY FOR YOU EVERYDAY AND I NEED YOU...AND LOVE YOU AS A DEAR FRIEND..BUT, I CAN RELATE TO THAT BLOG...SOME TIMES THINGS ARE DIFFCULT AND WE WANT TO SMASH OUR HEADS AGAINST A WALL...BUT SOMEHOW WE MAKE IT TO ANOTHER DAY...HANG IN THERE MY FRIEND...PROUD OF YOU..