Friday, May 8, 2009

Beets The Hell Out Of Me

Starting tomorrow I'm drinking beet juice to help detoxify my liver!
Did I just say that, beet juice, who in the hell in their right or left mind drinks that stuff?
Hell you could not pay me to eat that stuff when was a kid let alone drink it!
It's been a week already and I'm feeling alittle better, the damage is done and it is a slow process to getting my health back , detox pills are working , calming pills do their job at night, just trying different things in food to help repair the liver.
Looks like I should 've had a V-8!

And as always, thanks for listening!

7 comments:

Sugar said...

hang on & hang in...you'll make it!
huggies...

Paula said...

Raising my hand here I like beet juice. Now I'm glad I do because a while back I was told my liver and spleen are a little enlarged. So glad you are feeling better. I just know you'll make it.

Linda's World said...

I love beets so I can't imagine that beet juice would taste any different. It sounds like you're doing good Johnny. Keep up the good work. Linda in Washington

SHOOBIE HUNTER said...

what you don't like beets..what's wrong with you...yummmy..although hubby says they taste like dirt..lol..good luck for another day buddy...hugs

Marty said...

Beet juice? Beet Juice?!? Beet Juice?!?!? Oh, now I've gone and done it, I've said Beet Juice three times and some slimy creature from the underworld will show up with a pitcherful of some disgusting vegetable drink or worse, a bowl of borscht. Oh, wait, that was Beetle Juice. Never mind ...
Best,
Marty
P.S.: Beet Juice sounds nauseating and I've been served some pretty weird food in my time ...

Unknown said...

Oh man you just made me gag, Beet Juice! You are doing great though! I would rather of had a V-8.

Sharon said...

I am so very proud of you! Tom has enjoyed AA so very much, believe it or not. He's met some great friends.
Kudo's to you my friend. Keep up the good work.