Saturday, November 21, 2009

Things You Never See

A puppet with a hard -on

A butterfly with a swastika design

The latin word for douche bag

A junkie with leisure time

A serial killer with a light-up bow tie

A mom & Pop steel mill

A shot glass full of carrot juice

A bum with matching luggage

Really interesting twins

Condoms with pictures of saints

Two homosexuals who own a bait shop

A pimp with low profit margin

A Rolls-Royce that's more than 50 percent primer paint

And remember.....
Laissez les bon temps rouler!
And as always, thanks for listening!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Very interesting ~ I had to think about a couple of them! LOL I like the condoms with Saints and the bum with matching luggage. :)

Sage Ravenwood said...

Some of these would make great character references. (Hugs)Indigo

salemslot9 said...

no Saturday 3's?

Cindi said...

lol...always keep me laughing...thx

Cindi said...

oh hey...ditt to salemslot9 where's the sat 3's????

Marty said...

Actually, I've seen a bum with matching luggage. He hangs out in my neighborhood, patrols the alley behind my condo and fills his matching luggage with goodies from my garbage bin.
Best,
Marty

Anne said...

You put a smile on my face today. Thanks! Anne

betty said...

okay, the puppet one was the funnest in my opinion

only in Southern California (in reference to Marty's comment) would you see the bum with matching luggage LOL

betty

natalie said...

wo
racy racy racy
natalie
p.s. do have agrat Thanksgiving! and tell us about it! nat