Sunday, June 14, 2009

Diets

Everybody on the net is always looking to loose weight, they actually have journals on the pluses and minuses of dieting.
Hell back in the 70's and 80's they were using cocaine to lose weight and it works but the minus of that weight loss diet was death in some cases.
I knew a guy that loss so much weight on the cocaine diet that he fell through his own asshole and hung himself!

And Remember......
Laissez les bon temps rouler!
And As always, thanks for listening!

8 comments:

SHOOBIE HUNTER said...

WOW...NOW THAT IS A STRANGE CONCEPT..TRYING TO PICTURE THAT ONE..OR MAYBE NOT...HUGS

Heli gunner Tom said...

My wife lost so much weight that she seems like a different woman! But loving someone for their looks alone is shallow.

Tom S

Melanie said...

sounds like a horrible way to go...


Melanie

Paula said...

No comment!

Woody said...

Man what a tragic way to go.. LOL

Sure you can burn you flag at home, dig a small hole, unfold the flag, place it in the hole, put some charcoal lighter fluid on it so it burns fast and clean, and burn it privately or with a friend, After it is burnt, bury the ashes, it is also appropriate to toast it with a cold coors.!!

Unknown said...

HAY!...I think I knew that guy! Small world huh? Also, don't forget about that ever popular "Jenny Crank Diet" I hear that's a real killer one too!...lol

*Tracy* said...

um okay lol! sorry to hear about your uncle. take care, hugs

Unknown said...

LoL you kill me some times (in a good way!) I do not know what was wrong with my google reader I just got all your updates today, I do not use blogger dashboard to read my blogs?