Saturday, May 9, 2009

She Lights Up My Life

Other than setting the house on fire every time she cooks for me, She lights up my life!

Now Damn it I'm freakin' serious here,just 5 minutes ago I asked her to turn the flood lights on outside and with out any hesitation my Debbie Flicked the switch, which sent a jolt of electricity that knocked me on my ass due to the fact that I was repairing a faulty wire whilst standing on an aluminium ladder!

Yes Debbie, You doll light up my life!

And remember......
Laissez les bon temps rouler!
And as always, thanks for listening!

7 comments:

Joann said...

She's SO good to you.... just doing exactly what you told her to, right?!?!?

Terri said...

LOL...ouch!

She was only doing what you told her ...haha

Hugs
Terri

natalie said...

hi Johnny
I am so sorry that you are missing your mother on Mothers Day..
thanks for the comment and I love this post! you and Debby crack me up!
natalie

natalie said...

Johnny! you eat frogs!:)
harrumph!:):)_
natalie

Paula said...

Be careful what you tell her to do. We want you around here awhile yet.

Unknown said...

Drum roll please...

So maybe she was trying to help you look on the bright side...

Seriously though, I hope you're all right! That could have had a very different outcome ya know...And I'm so glad it didn't. Take care, and be CAREFUL...please!

SHOOBIE HUNTER said...

ROLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SITE THAT MUST HAVE BEEN!!!!