Friday, March 27, 2009

Flush Twice It Is A Long Way To The Mess Hall

Toilet sausage chef causes prison unit evacuation
AP

CLALLAM BAY, Wash. -An inmate's attempt to heat up sausages in his toilet went up in smoke when the cooking fire forced a unit evacuation at a Washington prison. Clallam Bay Corrections Center spokeswoman Denise Larson says 130 inmates were evacuated to a dining hall when smoke was spotted coming from a sewer vent pipe Wednesday evening.
She says the smoke was traced to the inmate's cell and he admitted to trying to heat up snack sausage bought from a prison store in the stainless steel toilet. The inmate's identity has not been released.
The toilet chef has been placed in segregation pending discipline at the prison on Washington's Olympic Peninsula.



What no biscuits and gravy?

And remember........
Laissez les bon temps rouler!
And as always,thanks for listening!

6 comments:

Paula said...

Guess he was desperate for some hot home cooked food. Yuck!

It's Just Katie! said...

What will they think of next. I can just imagin the smell of that treat a cookin! Enjoy your Today and the days that follow,
Katie

*Tracy* said...

ummmmm ewwwwwww! hope you have a great weekend! hugs

Marty said...

Now that's disgusting. Cooking food on a toilet?!? What does he do for an encore, microwave popcorn in a barf bag?
Best,
Marty

Marty said...

P.S.: I wonder if he got any Prison Cooking tips from Martha Stewart ...

kelly said...

laughing out loud at Marty's comment.. I guess he wanted some hot biscuits.. but ewwww!!!