Friday, December 5, 2008

Salute!


75 years ago today congress ended Prohibition, for me this is a very special day!


I'm actually holding back tears of joy as I hoist a glass of Jimmy Beam & Coke and saluting congress for a job well done!


Here's to Area 51 and all it's members including the Founder Father James............


May your glass never run dry and your mind be free of Hangovers!


Salute!


Johnny G. is a Proud Sponsor Of Jim Beam!



And Remember........


Laissez les bon temps rouler!


And as always, thanks for listening!

6 comments:

Amelia said...

You're so funny! I love your Santa pictures too by the way lol. *M*

Missie said...

Pass the bottle! I need a few drinks!

Happy Being Me said...

Salute to you and yours my friend. Enjoy with hopes no secrets go in the toilet! Take care and have fun,
Katie

Linda's World said...

What about Dr. Pepper?

Woody said...

Hey, they could use you back at Fort Drum, there giving out snow-shovels, calling formation, and the General Order of the day is "Forward",,, DIG!!!! lol.

nice enjoyable entry,

take care

Woody

Lisa said...

LOL, there is an elderly couple I know, both almost 90. They were quite the drinkers in their day and I recall the woman would always say "Beam me up Johnny". Of course she was asking her husband, Johnny for a glass of Jim Beam!!! Her drink glass was a large glass you would use for water and she drank them ALL day long!!! You have a kindred spirit out there!