Sunday, November 16, 2008

Disturbing Dream

I awoke at 3am shaking and screaming from a bad dream.
In my dream I was at a concert and I was trying to get back to my seat, the fans started chanting Helen, Helen , Helen, I look , there was my Grand Mother naked as a Blue Jay , swinging her Granny Pantys over her head yelling " Bobby you Polish Prince take me I'm Yours!
It was disturbing enough to see my Grand Ma trying to get laid at a concert but more disturbing to me was what in the freakin' hell was I doing at A Bobby Vinton Concert ?

And remember..........
Laissez les bon temps rouler!
And as always, thanks for listening!

10 comments:

Sugar said...

john, old friend, only YOU could have a dream (nightmare) like this. LOL!
huggies...

Lisa said...

ROFL...that is quite a nightmare, especially the Bobby Vinton concert!!!

Kaio said...

Hi Garnet,
Many hugs from London and have a eletrifying week ahead!
Cheers.
Kaio
www.meltingduvets.blogspot.com

Sage Ravenwood said...

Strangeness, have you and Paul been in the same drugs? He had a weird ass dream that I was leaving him for Bing Crosby...My response was you couldn't think of anyone better for me to leave with? (Hugs)Indigo

Dutch said...

You are to funny. I now have the song Mr. Lonely in my head. Thanks LOL

Missie said...

Only you my friend! LOL

Paula said...

All I can say is you must remember your grandma as a swingin' granny.

Amelia said...

You're a trip lol! *M*


http://learningtoadapt.blogspot.com

SHOOBIE HUNTER said...

you are disturbed..you are a perv! lol

Adirondackcountrygal said...

HA! I think I would of woke up laughing my ass off!